SpaceX successfully launches 60 Starlink satellites into orbit.
- Third successful launch of Starlink satellites into LEO
- The first stage successfully lands on the drone ship "Of Course I Still Love You". This is the fourth successful landing of this stage
- SpaceX becomes the worlds largest satellite operator with a LEO constellation of 180 satellites
- As an initial test, one of the satellites launched has a special coating designed to reduce light reflectivity visible from the surface of the earth
- Ms. Tree failed to catch half of the payload fairing
- There could be as many as 20 Starlink launches this year
- Starlink is targeting service in Northern U.S. and Canada in 2020, and global coverage of the "populated "world" by 2021